Do you want a career working for The Sunday Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
Main Responsibilities: To ensure the bowling machinery and Cinema equipment are in safe working order, to maintain a safe working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To ensure that all basic mechanical functions and systems are maintained to the highest working standard.
• To ensure that Company Policy towards Health and Safety is adhered to.
• To be able to analyse and discover faults in machinery, electrical systems and electronic units.
• To be familiar with computer operations, electrical units and fittings.
• To be proficient in reading and comprehending diagrams and descriptive text as found in the Brunswick GS 98 Service manual.
• To liaise with the Senior Mechanic and Manufacturers in finding replacement parts etc.
• To assist in the operation of a reliable spare parts ordering system and to maintain spares stock levels.
• To liaise with the venue manager in providing an efficient, safe and clean environment.
• To assist in the turnaround of hotshots from break to break.
• To assist in other areas as and when required to the needs of the business.
The benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
•Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
We would love to hear from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would like to part of our team.