We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced bookkeeper to join our team and provide help and support to our busy finance function.
As the bookkeeper you will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the accounting system which will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintenance of the sales and purchase ledgers
- Data entry - analysed by projects and cost codes
- Month end reconciliations - agreeing supplier statements and ensuring that any discrepancies are investigated and resolved in good time
- Preparing remittance advices - on a weekly / monthly basis
- Bank reconciliations (including petty cash and credit cards) - Investigating and resolving queries regarding unreconciled items
- Month end journals including but not limited to - depreciation, accruals, prepayment
As the bookkeeper you must be competent in the use of computerised bookkeeping software and Microsoft Excel. You must be highly organised and analytic, be able to work to tight deadlines, and be able to actively manage your own workload.
You will be AAT qualified, or qualified by experience.
Job Type: Part-time