You will be responsible for dealing with customer inquiries and generating sales through phone, email, telephone and our online chat system. You will need a good understanding of IT and have good English and Maths skills.
Location: Alford, Lincolnshire
Role and Responsibilities
Answering Customer Calls
- Deal with all customers in a professional manner
- Provide customers with quotes and product information
- Deal with customer and company information with strict confidentiality
- Process all sales through the appropriate software
- Proactively contact customers to inform of out of stock etc.
- Provide customers with quotations and pro-forma invoices through Sage
- Contact existing customers to check that they are happy with their orders
- Proactively offer customers any relevant special offers
- Deal with customer complaints in a sympathetic and professional manner
You will be required to work within a rota of shifts, including some weekend and evening shifts. This role requires good organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
What can Safelincs offer you?
We can offer you the opportunity to work in a forward thinking and progressive company. You will be joining a company that invests in their staff and as such we can offer you a rewarding career path. You will also get free drinks throughout the day as well as fruit, chocolate and biscuits!
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.