We are currently seeking to recruit a two 20 hour permanent Female Support Worker in the Skegness area. Our shifts are rota'd over Monday to Sunday between 7am - 10am plus occasional sleep ins, which are 10pm - 7am with a handover shift.
This is an interesting and varied role supporting adults in their family home, supported living home and out in the community. The role involves working with adults with a mild to moderate learning disability or other needs to live as independently as possible.
You will be supporting with every aspect of daily living:
* Personal care (essential)
* Cooking, cleaning & going to the supermarket
* Accessing the community
* Attending appointments and social activities.
You will also be involved in great things like: enjoying walks in nice locations, attending clubs, shopping trips, watching films, eating out and much more. We work with the people we support to promote independence and develop their skills by supporting and enabling individuals to achieve the things that are important to them.
You do need to have a full UK driving licence due to the locations of the different services.
This is a very rewarding role and an opportunity to progress or start a career within care. If you are able to build positive relationships and are keen to work within a supportive team environment, with a Manager that truly appreciates their team members then we want to hear from you.
* An enhanced DBS will be required for each successful candidate
* This is female only due to personal care requirements.
We believe that all employees are amazing and we wouldn't be able to achieve what we do without them. Here are just some of the ways we would value and invest in you.
- 20 days' holiday (exclusive of Bank holidays), increasing to 27 days' with long service plus the ability to buy up to another 10 days via our HolidayPlus scheme*
- Amazing Induction
- Access to award winning training and development
- Service related sick pay when 6-month probation is completed
- Pension contributions into NEST Scheme on a salary sacrifice basis meaning NI savings*
- Death in service life cover for a nominated beneficiary under our life assurance scheme*
- Tax free child care vouchers via salary sacrifice scheme for working parents
- Loans for bikes, computers and phones when you have been with us for 6 months
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounts and cashback at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Mencapextras
- Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
- Quarterly award scheme and recognition at every 5 years through our YouRock program
*T&C's apply based on contract